Saturday, May 30, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome!
I finally did it. This blog has been on my heart for some time. Actually, it was a prompting from God. A place we can share Jesus and talk of glimpses of His Presence. A place to strengthen each other along the journey.

As I spend time each morning in His word, I gather manna for the days journey. Please feel free to share your manna you've gathered, through a devotion that has touched your heart.

Currently, God has me in the "school of love", learning I am loved.
His love is deep and wide.....perfect love drives out fear. Jesus is "Perfect Love". His Presence enfolds you in "perfect love".

I have been at his feet also learning how to stay engulfed in His Presence.
As, I spend time "soaking" in His Presence the trials become stepping stones to gain intimancy with Him. Through communing with Him my burdens are transferred to His strong shoulders.
By gazing at Him, I gain perspective. To see others through His eyes, thats perspective.
I find I need solitary time with Him, and my need to make that my priority, and my deepest joy.

Enjoy the day, this is the day the Lord has made, Rejoice!

Gloria

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad that your finally starting this blog. I am very proud of you. God is love. :) I can do all things through Christ who strengths me. I love you and I'm glad to call you, my mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caci! my first visitor!
    I love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your words are so beautifully inspired by God. I am so happy you charged ahead to share them!
    Ann

    ReplyDelete